For some reason I don't know why, whenever I am going to be hosting something at my house, or people are coming over, or I have an event to plan (a shower, dinner, party,etc) I don't sleep the night before. I hate it. I just lay there thinking about what I need to do the next day, the errands I need to run, what needs to be decorated or set up, what needs a last minute clean... I just hate it. I thought I liked having parties and planning different events but obviously if I am losing sleep over something ridiculous like that, I can't like it that much. Why do I do that? Is that normal? I wish I was a little more laid back when it comes to things like that but I'm not. I feel like if someone is coming over the house has to be immaculate or they will judge me and think I'm lazy or something. Honestly, who even cares? Why do I care what others think? It doesn't even matter! I don't go to other people's houses and see if there is dust on the furniture or a little dirt on the floor! So they probably don't do that at mine either. I think it's a little of the OCD coming out... who knows. I guess this next week will be a sleepless one...we have family from out of town coming to stay with us for 4 or 5 days and about 2 or 3 different things going on each day...
No comments:
Post a Comment