Monday, March 30, 2009

A New Addition

That's right, we're going to have a new addition to the family. It's not another dog (thank God), not a foster child (yet...), but another baby. I am pregnant. It's time again for the heartburn, the nausea, the frequent urination, the morning sickness, all that fun stuff we get to go through while we gain a bunch of weight and get to go through the labour again. YEAH! But after us women go through all of the mood swings and crying for no reason, we have beautiful babies to bless our lives.
When I think about all of the things we go through during pregnancies and the first year of our babies lives, it makes me nervous and I don't really want to do it again, but then I think, it's only a year of sleeplessness (hopefully) and then we get to enjoy our kids getting bigger and turning into little people that will make us proud. The joy they bring to our lives is so great, all of the other petty stuff doesn't matter.
I am still in my first trimester, I'm only in my 8th week, but I couldn't hold it in any longer. I cannot keep a secret this big! I am due November 16th. Charlotte will have a little brother (Tim hopes) or sister (I hope) soon and she is going to be great. She is such a little mother to her babies already, she is just going to love it. I'm sure there will be an adjustment period for her, but I hope and pray it'll go smoothly.
Baby #2 is on it's way!

No comments: