Last night Tim and I went out for dinner, just the two of us. We went to Montanas and I decided to have ribs, one of my favourite meals. I got the full rack (it was HUGE!) so Tim could have the leftovers for lunch today. I purposely ordered the big one so I wouldn't... okay I'm lying...so HE wouldn't have to make his lunch for today. We finish our dinner, the waitress brings the doggy bag, we pay our bill and we leave. We get almost all the way to our house and realize we forgot our take out. We ALWAYS forget our leftovers! Why does that happen? I remember looking at the bag thinking, I have to remember to grab that, but I didn't. I was actually a little bit angry for forgetting it. It was a huge box full of delicious ribs! What a waste! Working as a waitress, I know that probably a good 90% of people forget their doggy bags. Why?!?!
Does this happen to you?
No comments:
Post a Comment