Would you ever go on Survivor? Could you eat just rice, and whatever bugs they seem to find...go number one AND two out in the wilderness, sleep outdoors, pretty much on the dirt...and no pillows? Be around all the wildlife, snakes, bugs & backstabbing people? Personally, I could NEVER. I couldn't even consider it, not even for a half a million dollars or whatever they win. When Tim and I were away, we were in our room watching tv, the lights were out, and I see out of the corner of my eye, this long, skinny, tube like black thing on the wall. At first I thought it was a scuff mark or something, so I stared at it for a few moments seeing if it would move. Sure enough, it did. I FREAKED out...turned on the light and made Tim get up and see what it was. He came to the conclusion that it was a millipede. I have never even seen a millipede and let me tell you, it was disgusting. He said it had a million squirmy little legs, and honestly, it was about 5-6 inches long and about an inch thick! He got his shoe out and smashed it against the wall. It then fell behind the dresser. So because I couldn't see it's dead body, I thought it was going to come crawling out in the middle of the night. Needless to say, I didn't sleep much that night. I kept looking around on the walls, thinking I saw something crawling around. We changed rooms the next day (not because of that...we wanted an oceanview...but a little bit because of that disgusting bug too...lol).
I think it takes a certain person to be able to go on a show like Survivor. And I am just not one of those people, and I'm okay with that. I like life's little comforts. Could you do it?
No comments:
Post a Comment