Thursday, November 6, 2008

Car cleanliness

My house is (most of the time) very clean. I enjoy a clean and tidy house. I can relax when it's clean. If it's messy I can't just sit down and enjoy myself. My car on the other hand is a disgusting mess! And I think that's really weird! I used to have a clean car all the time! I don't enjoy being in a dirty car, but I don't care enough to clean it all the time or anything. The other day, my sister got in my car and was like, 'your car is always so messy!'. I started thinking, why is it so messy all the time? I have empty water bottles on the floor, receipts everywhere, random garbage, baby wipes, baby toys, soothers, diapers (clean ones...I'm not that disgusting), Charlotte's shoes that she's taken off, a sweater in case it gets cold, little bits of food that Charlotte's dropped, etc... that is a lot of stuff to cram into a little SUV! Then my sister said it's probably because when I go into the house, I'm carrying a diaper bag, my purse (which isn't that small), and Charlotte (which also isn't that small). Then I didn't feel so bad. It's since I had Charlotte that my car is such a mess! I remember my sister's van when her kids were younger, it was worse than mine. You couldn't even sit on the seat without getting some sort of food stuck to your butt. So am I normal after all? Are your cars clean?

(The picture is not actually of my car...it's not THAT bad!)

No comments: