Thursday, February 12, 2009

She loves me, she loves me not...


While we were away in Ottawa this past week, Charlotte and I had a few issues. She was really sick the whole week and she was staying at my older sisters house, who has 4 kids. Needless to say, it is quite a busy and loud household. Charlotte is used to peace and quiet and just the two of us (during the day). I was staying at my little sisters so I could spend some quality time with her before she took the plunge and got married.


I don't know if Charlotte was mad at me that I wasn't there or if she just hated me for some reason, but she was so mean to me it was really unbelievable. She wanted nothing to do with me, she would give me such attitude and yell at me, give me the stank eye constantly and push me away. I didn't know if it was the moodiness of being sick or the terrible two's coming out a little early. But it really hurt my feelings. She actually threw a huge tantrum 2 minutes before we were supposed to walk down the aisle, kicking and screaming at me...it was unreal! Tim had to leave the ceremony and come and take her (while coping with a high fever). They missed the whole thing. And the reception.

I'm glad to say that since we've been back we are best friends. She is feeling a lot better and she is back to her normal cute little self. She loves me again and I am so glad!





No comments: