Friday, October 3, 2008

What is your weakness?

Purses, shoes, jeans (Kaylin), jewelery, designer clothes...what is your weakness? Why do women have these little things they can't have enough of? Maybe not all of us, but I'd say a good 70% of women have a fetish for one of these things. What is your weakness? Or do you just shop for your kids now?!

Lately, I find myself going to the mall when I don't have Charlotte for an afternoon (because it's just too hard to fit that huge stroller into a changeroom to shop for myself...)needing some new clothes for myself but I end up just going to the kids stores to get stuff for Charlotte. Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoy shopping for her! It is more fun than shopping for myself! Tim wonders why I keep buying her stuff because her closet and dresser is just jammed full of clothes, and another closet full of shoes (which she can't even wear due to her fat feet...). But I just can't resist! I love having a girl! They are so much fun!

On our annual girls trips to New York City, I realize my 'thing'. Purses...I love purses! Each time we go, I need an extra suitcase just for my new purses...it's almost sick. It didn't start off that bad. Our first trip I think I got about 6, the next year maybe 8, and the next...I think went up to 10! Honestly, 10 purses!? In one weekend? We have many pictures from NY of our purses just covering a huge bed...all that we had purchased in one day! Now that I'm writing this, I think it sounds ridiculous, but if you saw them, that'd be a different story. They are lovely... and I love them. I don't think I could ever have too many purses.

What is your 'thing'?

No comments: