Lately I have really wanted to have another baby. I miss little babies (even though mine was never little). Also, I think I'm only going to have one more, so I kind of want to get it done. Charlotte is a good age to have another, she'd be a little helper, a little mommy. Last night was like a wake up call on what it'd be like again...and let me tell you, I do not miss it! Charlotte was up screaming at 12:00am,1:30am, 2:30am AND 3:30am when I finally took her into our bed because I didn't know what else to do! This so rarely happens, the thought of googling ( I google everything ) what to do when your child is crying every hour in the middle of the night crossed my mind. I seriously didn't know what was wrong with her, she is never like that! She then decided to start doing her talking (in her own language of course) , playing, pulling my hair, climbing on Tim...so I knew she wasn't sick or anything. I then I decided to put her back in her own bed, when she went right to sleep.
We are so blessed to have a child who has slept through the night since 6 weeks (thank God). I forgot what it was like to be disturbed in my deep peaceful sleep...I hate it! So the past couple months of wanting to get pregnant again, and thinking I will love it this time, and love the baby stage, embrace everything...I don't know if that is going to happen! I don't think I'm ready yet! Will I ever be? Or will it just be a couple of rough months that I have to push through?
No comments:
Post a Comment