Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Driving me crazy...

My friend Rachel & I are starting a cupcake business. We've just started up and have done a couple weddings, an event at a winery, and now have just got a job supplying cupcakes for a restaurant which starts in 2 weeks, and we have yet to think of a catchy name. It is starting to DRIVE ME CRAZY! We (well by we, I mean Rachel) have thought of probably 150 names so far but we don't love any of them. We thought we finally had one, but of course, it's been taken. So we're back to square one. I feel like it's starting to consume my thoughts, and overtake my life...so we need some help!

We want something catchy (I thought "Frost This, cupcakery"but it didn't go over too well with everyone...) something cute, just something people will remember. Eventually we want to open a shop, because we're going to be so successful... so we're going to need a name.

Whoever comes up with a name will get a lifetime supply of delicious, homemade, sweet buttercream icing cupcakes. Well, maybe not a lifetime supply, but we'll definitely take care of you! HELP!

By the way, Karen, we're not choosing "Cupcakes R US" so don't even respond to this...lol
And Melissa, Frosted C Cups is out as well...

No comments: