Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pet Peeves


I have a few things that drive me crazy about Tim. First off, he is an awesome husband, an unbelievable dad and such a hard worker that lives to provide for his family. He works so hard to make a better life for us, and will do anything to get to closer to his dreams. But there are definantly those couple small tasks around the house that he just does not do that drive me insane!!!

Taking out the garbage is one of them. I have actually done little 'experiments' about this one. I've left a pretty full garbage in the kitchen and gone away for a couple days, and is it there when I get home? YES...and it stinks. It is so frustrating, and I know I should just take it out, but I HATE doing it, and, isn't that the man's job?!

Leaving the bath water in the tub when Charlotte has a bath. Honestly, how hard is it to pull the plug? If you don't, you get that soap scum ring around the tub, and when I get home from work, I have to stick my hand in the cold water and pull the thing out! I hate that!

Putting the dishes in the dishwasher. Honestly, we have a dishwasher...it's not like he has to actually wash the dishes! Just stick them in! But for some reason, he likes to put them in the clean sink, even though the dishwasher is just waiting for those dirty dishes!

The other day we got into a little argument about these things. I told him that these things drive me crazy, and they're just little things that can easily be taken care of. He said that wouldn't be enough, I'll always have something to nag him about. I think he's doing a little experiment on me now, because he has been doing these things for me since our argument (I actually saw him take out the garbage, and I was so shocked I had to get a picture!). His experiment is failing though, because now, after 5 years of marriage, I don't really have much to nag him about.

So in conclusion, NAGGING WORKS! It may take time, but it does work!
A happy wife means a happy life!
Love you Tim!

Do you have little things about your significant other that drive you crazy?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nice Blog... Great to see you on here...

Love ya sis,
Lori