I have to say goodbye to my best friend this weekend. She is leaving to embark on a new journey with her new husband. Over the past few months, we have become even closer, if that is even possible, which definitely makes it harder. Tim and I have just begun to get to know her husband quite well, and of course, he has to be this amazing person that everyone loves, which also makes this so much harder! I am having mixed emotions about it...actually, not mixed...I'm just sad. I know it's totally selfish, but I want her to stay here with me! Although this is going to be an amazing opportunity for her and a once in a lifetime chance, I am still so sad she is leaving. Sarah and I have been best friends since grade nine...13 years! She has been such an amazing friend through these years, and I have learned a lot from her. She is so giving, caring, and would be there for me anytime I need her. She is an example of what it is to be a good friend. I will never be able to replace her (although I'm thinking of having interviews to do so, if anyone is interested...)
So I will bid farewell to our dear friends. Sarah & Kyle, you are irreplaceable! We will be waiting anxiously for your return. Have fun, relax, and enjoy England...we will see you for a visit in November...that's the only thing that is making this process tolerable! We love you and you will be greatly missed!
I don't know why there's two pictures...for some reason I can't get rid of one! I think this blog thing really will be good for me, it is therapeutic! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment